Sage 100 ERP is a fully integrated business management solution designed for small to mid-sized business to streamline internal functions, better communication, and improve customer service.
You can find Sage ERP 100, formerly Sage Mas ERP, renamed as:
- Sage 100 Standard ERP – formerly Sage Mas 90 ERP
- Sage 100 Advanced ERP – formerly Sage Mas 200 ERP
SMBs find Sage 100 ERP to be a cost efficient solution to connect all critical business operations in one easy to use integrated interface. Sage 100 ERP supports organizational growth with a broad range of optional modules such as:
- Sage ERP 100 Accounting and Financial suite
- Sage ERP 100 Distribution suite
- Sage ERP 100Manufacturing suite
- Sage ERP 100 Business Intelligence and Integration Tools
- Sage ERP 100Resource and Project Management suite
- Sage ERP 100 Global eCommerce/ eBusiness suite
- Sage ERP 100Customer Relationship Management application (Sage CRM)
Trapp Online’s Cloud ERP elevates your enterprise resource planning software, such as Sage 100 ERP, to a cloud computing platform that
Cloud Hosted Sage 100 ERP
Full-featured, web based Sage 100 ERP. With a cloud ERP, users access the same features, functionalities, look, and feel as a Sage 100 ERP deployed on-premise.
Mobility for all. Hosting Sage 100 ERP on a cloud ERP grants users anywhere, anytime access to real-time customer data, reports, and analysis, via PC, laptop, smartphone or tablet (iPad or Android compatible), with internet connection capabilities.
Extra Security. Trapp Online’s cloud ERP is housed in an SSAE 16 Soc Type II, SAS 70 Type II, certified data center, located in Phoenix, Arizona. Each Sage 100 ERP cloud server is private, and dedicated, so no resources are shared with other cloud ERP clients. This ensures an extra layer of security of protection from unauthorized 3rd party access, accidentally corrupt files, or viral attacks. Trapp Online also has automatic nightly backups and 7 day rolling periods to assist you’re your Disaster Recovery plans.
Cost savings. Many organizations who invest in a powerful ERP solution seek to host it on a robust, dedicated and secure server. However, the costs associated with building an in-house server and the personnel time spent on maintenance can require a larger budget than most businesses are financially prepared to invest. Trapp Online hosts Sage 100 ERP on our ultra-secure dedicated servers, handles annual system upgrades and maintenance, and has 24/7 technical support readily available for all customers, for a cost efficient, flat, monthly cost.
3rd Party App Integration. Sage 100 ERP is capable of 3rd party application integration designed to provide scalability and flexibility to your ERP system. Trapp Online’s cloud ERP is completely customizable, so you can add third party applications and plug-ins to seamlessly to communicate with all your ERP modules.
Learn more about cloud hosted Sage 100 ERP:
- Sage 100 ERP Online: Cloud Based ERP Solutions
- Cloud Based ERP Solutions: Trapp Online Cloud Hosting
- Trapp Online’s SMB to Enterprise-level Cloud ERP Solution
- Whiteboard Wednesday: The Steps to the Cloud (Video)